Oki MC760DN Printer
Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
The MC760 A4 colour multifunction printer processes documents with ease. Combining print, copy, scan, fax and stapling functions with OKI’s sXP (smart Extendable Platform) open-platform architecture, it delivers secure, seamless integration with existing systems.
An advanced A4 colour smart multifunction printer, the document-oriented MC760 helps to improve the way business documents are handled, managed and processed. Combining print, copy, scan, fax and stapling functionality, the MC760 uses advanced technology with a suite of in-house software to provide secure document workflow with improved functionality, control and productivity across essential business processes.
Flexible features - seamless network integration and customisable interface
Flexible and business-oriented, the MC760 combines advanced technology with a suite of in-house software. Third-party solutions including PaperCut MF and Drivve Image, are compatible with OKI’s embedded open platform sXP for seamless workflow integration. Common tasks can be managed quickly and easily with the customisable LCD touch screen interface.
Productivity boost - High print speeds, High Definition scanning and copying
- Customisable 23cm backlit colour LCD touch screen
- sXP (smart Extendable Platform) open platform architecture
- Third-party solutions including PaperCut MF and Drivve Image integrate seamlessly with sXP, for efficient execution of document capture, distribution, management and output
- SENDYS Explorer is a document management solution that will help companies of any size fulfil their document workflow needs
- PrintSuperVision for management and control of networked printers and MFPs
- Print Job Accounting for visibility and management of print spend
- Full security features including Hard Disk Drive encryption, secure erase Hard Disk Drive wiping, SNMPv3, optional IPSec secure networking and PIN/IC Card/LDAP/Kerberos access control
The MC760 combines advanced LED technology with a range of high-performance features geared to improve productivity and document workflow.
Cost-effective - Eco features help minimise running costs
- Combined high-definition LED print, copy, scan and fax
- Fast scan speeds of up to 40ipm
- Scan to filing box, scan to shared folder, scan to email, scan to USB memory
- Print speeds of up to 28ppm colour/mono
- Built-in convenience stapler
- Up to 6.000 pages per month duty cycle
Designed to maximise performance while minimising running costs, OKI technology and in-built eco-features help make the MC760 a more cost-effective and eco-friendly alternative to older, slower models.
Super G3 fax - send double-sided faxes, automatic forward and email options
- Full LED MFP (both scanner and printer)
- Duplex print, copy, scan and fax for reduced paper usage
- 2W or less Deep Sleep mode
- Energy Star certified
- Consumables recycling programme
The MC760 is ideal for organisations that require all-in one print, copy, scan and fax capability, with added functions to make processing and sending essential documents faster and more convenient.
- Up to 1GB fax memory capacity
- Send double-sided fax document from RADF
- Delay transmission of fax to set future time
- Fax forward to another fax device or fax to email
- PC-Fax and i-Fax