* Compliant with the U.S. military drop-test standards MIL-STD 810G Method 516.6 Procedure IV (transit drop test), a freefall test (122cm) on 26 contact points.
* Industry-first to meet IP67 dustproof/waterproof standards
* Advanced internal hard drive suspension system
* Delicate cable storage design
* Offers SP HDD Lock Utility free software download for full disk encryption (Note: Please remember your password. If you forget it, you will not be able to access your data.)
* SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface
* Intelligent LED indicator
* Easy to plug and use；no external adapter required
* 256-bit AES encryption with SP Widget free download softwareAnti-shock mechanism for better protection & Peace of Mind
The delicate parts inside a portable hard drive require strong protection. Compliant with MIL-STD-810G 516.6 Procedure IV (transit drop test), the Armor A65 consists of two layers of rubber and a middle frame to create a unibody design which makes the casing very resistant and durable. The internal suspension system provides a vibration damping function to reinforce overall stability; the outer rubber cover not only creates a shockproof shell but makes the surface anti-slip and anti-scratch. Featuring advanced 3-layer protection, the rugged Armor A65 is an expert in shock resistance.IP67 Water protection, because details are important
Constructed with an arc-shaped and integrated frame, the Armor A65 is the industry's first IP67-rated portable hard drive which can completely protect against dust penetration and up to 30-minutes of water immersion at depths of up to 1 meter. We take every detail into consideration because water and dust are the most common threats to portable hard drives in everyday life.Streamlined Hull design, Onboard Cable storage
The delicate cable storage design, with the cable tucked in and fixed on the back side of the Armor A65, effectively reduces the size and makes it easier to carry. You can feel the elegance and convenience it brings you - whether it is put inside a bag or held in your hands. Moreover, the Armor A65 stands out with its modern streamlined hull design inspired by the flowing lines and curves of a luxury yacht, adding an exceptional touch.A smarter, palm-sized vault
Enhanced data protection with SP's very own HDD Lock Utility Software.
The encryption software is designed and created specifically for the Armor A65. A password is required to access your data. The protection does not go away; whatever you keep in the hard drive stays in the hard drive. Furthermore the built-in LED indicator lets you know the status when it’s powered-on or under data transmission2TB X USB 3.0 True mobile life
To meet different needs, the Armor A65 is available in 500GB, 1TB and 2TB capacity options. The Armor A65 offers excellent storage space for hundreds of music files, movies, photos, and important research data. With a large capacity of up to 2TB and a super-fast USB 3.0 interface, you won't be worried about capacity and you can enjoy a true mobile life.