Samsung C27F390Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
The deepest screen curve for the most deeply immersive viewing experience
Wrapping around your field of vision like your local iMax theatre screen, the 1800R screen — with its 1.8m radius of arc for greater curvature — creates a wider field of view and enhances depth perception. The screen’s curve will fully immerse you in all your content.
1800R screen and Eye Saver Mode for increased viewing comfort
• The deeper 1800R screen curvature allows your eyes to track smoothly. In clinical tests this reduced eye strain when compared to viewing a flat screen. • Eye Saver Mode reduces eye strain, providing a comfortable viewing experience. • Flicker Free technology minimises distracting screen flicker.
Superior image quality with Samsung’s advanced display technology
• Samsung’s Active Crystal Colour technology supports a wider range of colors than its standard monitors for richer, more vibrant colours and vivid picture quality. • Samsung’s advanced VA panel technology and 3000:1 contrast ratio deliver deeper blacks and brilliant whites.Flawlessly smooth gameplay with AMD FreeSync
• AMD FreeSync: By dynamically syncing screen refresh rate with image frame rate, AMD FreeSync minimises stutter and ensures flawlessly smooth gameplay • Game Mode: Game mode instantly optimises screen colours and contrast for gaming to ensure you enjoy every scene at its bestIncredibly slim profile and stylish curved design
• Super slim curved panel: With an astonishingly slim 11.9mm profile — as slender as a ballpoint pen — the solid curved panel is more than half as slim as previous curved-screen models • Simple circular stand: a simple circular stand elegantly complements the slender curved panelSamsung eco-saving technology reduces energy consumption and environmental impact
• Energy-saving auto brightness setting: Samsung’s eco-saving technology adjusts display brightness to reduce energy consumption by up to 10%* • Dual manual brightness settings: Screen brightness can also be set manually to 25% or 50% of maximum * Based on internal testing