Kingston DataTraveler 2000 USB 3.0Prekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
Kingston’s DataTraveler® 2000 is designed to be secure, with an alphanumeric keypad that locks the drive with a word or number combination, for easy-to-use PIN protection. Its auto-lock feature is activated when the drive is removed from a device, and it deletes the encryption key after 10 failed intrusion attempts. It features hardwarebased, full-disk AES 256-bit data encryption in XTS mode. Encryption is done on the drive, not on the host computer, and no trace of the PIN is left on the system, for an advanced level of security. DataTraveler 2000 is OS independent and can be used on any device with a USB 2.0 or USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) port. It’s compatible with Windows®, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, Android, thin clients and embedded systems, and the drive requires no software or drivers. Its durable design protects the drive from everyday elements such as water and dust.
- Keypad makes it easy to lock your drive
- AES 256-bit hardware-based data encryption
- Can be used on any device with a USB 2.0 or USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) port
- Durable design protects drive from the elements
- Encrypted protection — All your data is protected by the keypad and hardware encryption, so no one can access your data without knowing the PIN.
- Easy to use — Its full alphanumeric keypad makes DataTraveler 2000 easy to use; simply key in your PIN to unlock the data files on your drive.
- Fast speeds — USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) speed allows for faster data transfers.
- Guaranteed — For peace of mind, DataTraveler 2000 is backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability