Gorenje BHP623E12BGPrekės aprašymas anglų kalba:
At the time when the kitchen in modern apartments was promoted to the rank of a central room, the noise level emitted by the eaves became an important criterion of choice. Kitchen hoods produced in recent years aremore and more efficient, so Gorenje is increasingly using acoustic insulation in his devices.
You can also make the hood in your kitchen work more quietly:
• Instead of flexible ribbed tubes, select rather round wires with a smooth surface.
• The air flowing through the uneven interior of flexible ducts produces more noise.
• Keep strictly the guidelines for the recommended pipe diameters installed throughout the venting system.
• Pipelines can be insulated, which will reduce the possibility of condensation accumulating in them.
The noise level is expressed in decibels (dB). The average noise level generated by the range hood is 55 dB.
• Do not forget to turn on the hood before cooking. In this way, you will increase its efficiency.
• Leave the hood on for about 10 - 15 minutes after cooking. This will allow you to remove leftovers from the airfumes.
• When using the hood, do not open the window in the kitchen so as not to disturb the proper air circulation and not to overcome the effect of underpressure.
• For maximum airing efficiency, select a range hood that is at least the same width as the cooking hob.
What should the efficiency of a new kitchen hood be? This is largely dependent on the size of the kitchen in which it will be installed. It is assumed that within 1 hour the hood should filter the air in the kitchen 10-20times. In a kitchen measuring 4 x 4 m and a height of 2.5 m, it is about 400-800 m3 air / h. Since the minimum pressure loss can not be avoided when using the range hood, it is important to observe the following:
• always use drainage pipes with the recommended diameter (Ø) for installation. The diameter is given on the wire;
• if possible, use smooth wires that reduce air resistance;
• the connection system should be as short as possible and free of unnecessary turns.
• Avoid sharp changes in the direction of conductors. It is better to run the installation cable with gentle arcs, so that the air has an easier path and to obtain the lowest possible pressure loss.